This is a high tier price backing for the GWR 4700 ‘Night Owl’ project. The reward for backing this tier is 2 week early access to the finished product before it’s released. By backing now, you contribute directly to the development of the project, to help make it a reality. If you’d really like to see this DLC in Train Simulator, backing it is the best thing to help make that happen. If you can’t afford this tier, other options are available – or if you’re feeling generous and you’re passionate about these locos, you may wish to consider higher tiers that offer more rewards for a higher contribution. We’re also in the process of getting ready to add more benefits to the group 1 tiers, so you will get even more for your money.
The 4700 Pack will include:
- Prototype No. 4700 with Standard No. 1 Boiler
- All examples (4700-4708) with the Standard No. 7 Boiler
- 3500 gallon and 4000 gallon tender variants
- Clean, Intermediate and Weathered variants of all included liveries
- GWR unlined green (with all logos/crests)
- GWR lined green with 1925 tender insignia (4700 only)
- BR unlined black with early crest
- BR lined black with early crest (4702 only)
- BR lined green with late crest
- Standard and Advanced Driving Modes with extensive realism features
- Engaging and prototypical scenarios based on routes they would have traversed in service such as the Riviera Line in the 50s and the Wycombe & Joint Railway
For full details please read the project page in full before backing.