This is the lowest tier price backing for the GWR 4700 ‘Night Owl’ project. The reward for backing this tier is up to 7 days’ early access to purchase the finished product before it’s released, and 1 day’s early access to the actual finished product itself. By backing now, you contribute directly to the development of the project, to help make it a reality. If you’d really like to see this DLC in Train Simulator, backing it is the best thing to help make that happen. If you’re feeling generous and you’re passionate about these locos, you may wish to consider higher tiers that offer more rewards for a higher contribution. We’re also in the process of getting ready to add more benefits to the group 1 tiers, so you will get even more for your money.
The 4700 Pack will include:
- Prototype No. 4700 with Standard No. 1 Boiler
- All examples (4700-4708) with the Standard No. 7 Boiler
- 3500 gallon and 4000 gallon tender variants
- Clean, Intermediate and Weathered variants of all included liveries
- GWR unlined green (with all logos/crests)
- GWR lined green with 1925 tender insignia (4700 only)
- BR unlined black with early crest
- BR lined black with early crest (4702 only)
- BR lined green with late crest
- Standard and Advanced Driving Modes with extensive realism features
- Engaging and prototypical scenarios based on routes they would have traversed in service such as the Riviera Line in the 50s and the Wycombe & Joint Railway
For full details please read the project page in full before backing.